søndag 19. april 2009

The Joy of Comparisons!






YAW MAN! WUT UP!?

Just thought I would post some random thoughts I've been having lately.

- I have concluded that these bands are very, very good: Modest Mouse and Ogre You Asshole. I've loved Modest Mouse for a long time but I sorta re-discovered them. I felt the joy of listening to their albums for the first time, again, which as you should be able to conclude, is hard to do.
Ogre You Asshole is a Japanese band and actually sounds quite a bit like Modest Mouse. They have catchy songs that you want to sing along to, but can't because it is sung in moon-language.

- I like the Norwegian stereotypical soss. This is rare for elitist hipster scum like myself, but listen to this. Soss are douchebags, but better. Instead of heading out do "da club" to pick up tanorexic semi-women, soss prefer to sit in the sun, bathing in their riches, their strangely homosexual clothing and their bad taste in (mostly) bad taste in music.

Also, just compare the two pictures, it really isn't that hard to decide.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar