torsdag 16. april 2009

Hard Weeks Ahead AKA Me Complaining About Things

Tentamen.

The "mock exams" that count for a large part of our final grade, the painful week simply shoving the fact in our face that another year has ran by and the torture of sitting inside for 7 days studying while joyous youngster frolic in the fresh spring heat.

Tomorrow (approximately 10.5 hours from now) I will in a small magenta colored classroom, staring down at a terrifying document known as fransktentamen. My french 1 exam is going to be boring and a failure. Because, as I am writing this, precious seconds get wasted that I could be spending writing down french words with no translation.

My weekend is going to be busy doing 2 things. Practicing our play for my drama from the crack of dawn (10 am counts as the crack of dawn during the weekend) and studying "theoretical mathematics".

Monday will probably be wasted away until around 11 pm when I realize that maybe I should do some preparation for the Norwegian exam.

Tuesday will be spent weeping over how mind numbingly boring, yet ironically, horribly stressful the exam is. Then I will start preparing for the English exam. I want/physically need a perfect score on the English and our teacher is hard to impress. I think i will make an entire post about our teachers some other time.

Wednesday will be spent practicing The Spanish Fly (my drama group's next performance) and perhaps fearing the big dark hole my English teacher will put me in if I don't come to school with 10 dictionaries, 20 non-Wikipedia pages from the internet, 2 spare memory sticks, an extra pair of pants in case I piss myself in fear and an emergency number on my telephone for when I try poisoning myself if something doesn't save.

Thursday is the English exam and I think you can guess how I feel about it.

Friday. HERP DERP MATH DURR HURRF. I really don't want to take this exam because I really, really, really need to do well. My math grades are all over the place and this could make or break my grade. I also have to dress up as a rabbit (technically a hare) and be mistaken for the Easter Bunny.

Saturday will be yet another day of paid humiliation when I go to work. As a Bunny rabbit.

Sunday....ummm...Could it posssibly be?....is it possible that....I don't have anything to do on Sunday? Of course not. I have the big fat dutch project I need to work on. Plus practice for the play.

Will I survive this long tiresome week of exams and little social interaction? Yes. Will I enjoy it? No.

Final thought: writing this blog has been the best form of distraction and procrastination ever. I'm going to go back to writing french words and reading about the lonely nerd Guillaume.

Edit thought: I hate the words physical and inertia because it seems like there are hundreds of ways to spell them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar