søndag 27. september 2009

From the Darkened Deeps I Will Rise, A Paragon of Wrath and Vengeance

Dear non-existant figments of my imagination that I call readers,

This blogpost is about one thing, and one thing only: How painfully bored I am now.

I'm in South Africa on "Holiday" and my Parents seem to insist on avoiding fun as much as possible and are having a jolly good time playing family infront of their friends with horribly uneducated opinions about youth while sipping countless bottles of wine. Simply showing interest that I want to walk around the village to see what it is like but simply talking seems to be a taboo among these adults. NO. We have to sit in the ugly hotel and drink wine. Ray, you can drink a Fanta, have fun in the corner. FFFFFF...

Children should be seen, not heard.

The only time I say anything is when my parents want me to portray their forced opinions about stupid matters that I haven't been interested in for years.

We are also in the middle of NOWHERE. Endless vinyards with a tiny village with goss food and nothing interesting around for literal miles. What is worse is that my computer has broken down, most likely due to the assholery of some camel sucking horseface at school. To risk sounding like a tennage drama series I am freaking out without constant contact to my friends since my mobile has zero connection.

BAWDAWDASDAFSD

Its boring here. I dont like not being in cities. and this is the first full day. THe flights took around 24 hours. Which was fine since I didn't sa anything to anyone for that time and noone talked to me. Yay.

Reflecting, I see that this makes me sound like a complaining teenage city girl, which I really do feel like

Goddamn im so bored i could die. I am going to do my homework. and then i will DIE.

FUCK

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar