torsdag 18. juni 2009

Dutch trip (forgive spelling and grammar)

DAG 1: It was 2.30 in the morning. The dim lights flickering at the local bunnpris invited me back to sleep. With my tourist costume on i met up with my friend ready to kick some dutch ass. The buss was tiresome. No sleep in over 18 hours
After the painful flight and train,
we arrived in the town of Breda
where an armada of weird looking, greased up dutch monkey people took our baggage and walked us down to the local pub.
it was the middle of the day and without sleep, i crawled back to their school and tried to stay awake through a German and a french class.
upon arriving home, the welcoming scent of lavender toilet soap and french fries stuck me as i walked into the small cramped room of Sjoerd, my match.
Blackout as i probably slept for 12 hours straight

Day 2: Woke up to sounds of birds chirping. Spring time had obviously come to the flat flat country we lived in.

After finding out about that dutch people eat sprinkles for breakfast we cycled our 50 minutes to get the school.
once getting off the extremely awesome, laid back chrome handlebars bike, my legs became jelly and i fell over in front of a gang of ugly degenerate dutch kids. Pride broken, along with my ability to walk, I struggled to get up to the classroom where the overly effeminate teacher named Wim told us about the city walk we were going to have to survive. Panic struck. I was far too tired, I had slept 12 h
hours of the last 50
and my mind was wandering off.
While walking through the city streets of the city, i looked at the bars and pubs and thought about the day to day activities of these orange loving europeans. they party every weekend without remorse and just tear shit apart.
once the city walk was over we went into town.
I think i fell asleep in the bar while the others were watching. I didn't care, the only thing i did care about was just shutting my eyes and thinking about pixies and leprechauns.
we cycled home and i slept more

2 kommentarer: